Windows PC is so finicky for importing iphone Video/Photo from Apple devices. As of Nov. 2022, it looks like in the latest Microsoft Photo update, they don't allow delete photo after import option anymore.
The recommended option is to use the Import pictures and photo option:
- Update iTunes to latest version
- Open iTunes and select Trust this PC option on your phone
- Open Windows Explorer
- Find Apple iPhone on the list (should be under This PC)
- Right Click on the Apple iPHone folder
- Click on Show More Options
- Select Import pictures and videos
- Once the application opened, go to option and select "Erase after importing"
- Start the process and cross your fingers
If it has error during import, I recommend doing selected import and delete.